Moremi Botswana Lodge Sankuyo
Moremi Sankuyo Bush Camp
Sankuyo Bush Camp
- 6 walk-in en-suite tents
- 4 x 4 game drives
- Night drives with a spot light
- Children of all ages accepted
The concession hosts the Botswana Predator Conservation Project, with established programmes of research into lion, spotted hyaena, cheetah and leopard currently under way.
Sankuyo Bush Camp has six walk tents that are especially designed with en-suite bathroom. Large outdoor bucket showers, hammocks situated in the shade complete the picture of an 'old African' style safari camp with the emphasis on outdoor living and closeness to nature. Delicious meals are prepared and enjoyed in the dinning area.
Morning and afternoon game drives are conducted in open 4 x 4 vehicles with night drives to spot nocturnal predators. The area also boasts a host of plains game, elephants, and in particular giraffe, which occur here in densities not often found elsewhere. Birding in this area is excellent, especially for raptors and the rare Crimson-breasted shrike is commonly seen.
- Scenic air transfer from Maun to Sankuyo Bush Camp
- En-suite tented accommodation
- All meals, drinks, teas and coffees
- Park and concession fees
- 4 x 4 game drives, birding and night drives with a spotlight
- Scenic air transfer from Sankuyo Bush Camp to Maun
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature